Thursday, November 15, 2012

Original Gas cape / Bread bag / Bread bag strap

The other three items are the Bread bags (Brotbeutel 31), Bread bag strap and the Gas cape (Gasplane) was came from UK and USA,  all original and in fair price.




The below Bread bag was in  very good condition  even not in grey color its was the early type with leather reinforcement, but I have no idea of the top Bread bag, looks like a late version.
The strap was from Unique Import, its was in very good condition and I learn how to hook it on the helmet from the pics below.
(All sold with the lot)



Now I recognized that it is a wide strap, as I have one of this now, but I don't know then.
Photos: Brain L Davids



This gas cape bag was good but the snap buttons was so rusty and separated from the cloth, there was an original gas sheet inside, and I was unable to figure out how to use it, not until I went through trhe NBC training in the Army, then reng the bell of the gas attact protection. Now the gas sheet price is sky high, I am still have not found any original sheet, but I have three to four bags.
(Sold with the lot)



No comments:

Post a Comment