Friday, October 26, 2012

MY LAST COLLECTION 1970 to 1990

I am trying to recording my last collection while I am still remember most of the details, also its raining some bells from time to time and I make some adjustment of all posted.

This is the few photos left of my last collection, from my first M35 helmet to  the final item. At that time I was happened to found a show case from my bank-cropped shop fitted into my bedroom. The replica fire arms was the early zinc alloy guns from Japan and now became antique of itself. 



I knew  nothing of the original or fake of the items, the only reference was my books and magazines, the best magazine of the time was in Japanese which I was unable to get their meaning but their photos was good,  the only original items in this photo is the M1931 field flask (water bottle), M1938 Feldmütze and the M43 Einheitsfeldmütze which was given from my friend Kenneth, he obtained it when he was in West Germany around 1970 from the owner's son, the hat owner was a female Luftschutz member, I am deeply regret to sold it in bulk with the other stuff, never to be replace in any price. And I haven't told Kenneth until now.



The original items in this section are the bayonets and frogs, saber, M1931 zeltbahn, M1935 report case, M1934 repair case for MG, pistols holsters and the buckles only. the grey hood and the landmine was along stories. Other items was neither British surplus nor replicas,  




No comments:

Post a Comment