Monday, October 29, 2012

Splinter A Smock

Splinter A light drill smock w/ reversible white side




My smock by Bud O'Toole's fabric, this is not a Splinter/White double side fabric, the white side was a separate whiter drill, the smock was heavy and hot. (sold)




My Splinter and Tan Water items, both wool items was Original.


                                          Photo: Bud O'Toole




Another smock from the same fabric, he sent me this pic before its was sold, and wrote at the back of the  Polaroid.

Unlike today this is the only way to send photos and message back then--hard copy, by mail.


Photo: Bud O'Toole


Another pic he sent me to kept, just printed a splinter A fabric in 1983.


The is also sent by Bud, a book of camouflage uniforms of Waffen SS,  He taught me how  a smock should made.

No comments:

Post a Comment